Directions and parking
How to find us:
A5 coming from Kassel and/or Basel/Mannheim, exit Frankfurt West, Stadtmitte/Messe, follow the signs for "Alte Oper".
A3 coming from Würzburg and/or Cologne, take the A5 via the Frankfurter Kreuz interchange, exit Frankfurt West, Stadtmitte/Messe, follow the signs for "Alte Oper".
Follow the parking guidance system as you arrive. The indicated number of available spaces (digital signage) relates not only to the car park of the Alte Oper Frankfurt, but to all the surrounding car parks as well.
- Alte Oper, Opernplatz
- OpernTurm, Bockenheimer Landstraße 2–4 (approx. 1 min. walk)
- Q-Park Opernplatz, Opernplatz 14 (approx. 1 min. walk)
- Börse, Meisengasse (approx. 5 min. walk)
- Schiller-Passage, Taubenstraße 11 (approx. 5 min. walk)
- Junghofstraße (approx. 4 min. walk)
- TRIANON, Mainzer Landstraße 16 (approx. 3 min. walk)
- Goetheplatz, Goetheplatz 2 a (approx. 7 min. walk)
The Alte Oper, OpernTurm, Q-Park Opernplatz, Schiller-Passage, Junghofstraße, Börse and Goetheplatz are open around the clock. TRIANON: open until 1.30 am, closed on Sundays and public holidays
Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof central station
S-Bahn suburban railway lines: S1 to S6 and S8 to "Taunusanlage"
Metro lines: U6 and U7 to „Alte Oper“
Bus line 64: Bus stop „Alte Oper“
Frankfurt Airport, S-Bahn suburban railway line S8 to "Taunusanlage", or take a taxi