The best for the end of the week
Sunday - holiday of the week. At the Alte Oper, this most beautiful day of the week is reserved for special concert events. Leading international orchestras and interpreters put an exclusive exclamation mark on Sunday evenings. Masterpieces of the classical and romantic periods are the focus of the selected concerts. In order to make it possible to enjoy the music in a pleasantly relaxed atmosphere on Sundays, all concerts in the series begin at 7:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. respectively. Time enough to let the weekend come to an atmospheric end!
Your subscription benefits
- Up to 30 % discount
- Last minute payment
- Fixed dates and fixed seats
- Our new subscription card: 20 % discount when booking additional own events of Alte Oper
- Evening programme via e-mail
- Exchange of tickets possible (up to two concerts per subscription series)
- Subscription tickets are valid as public transport tickets on all RMV lines on the day of the event
Still undecided? No problem! Even if the first concerts of the subscription are already in the past, a purchase of the subscription is still possible.
Subscription price: EURO 130,- / 198,- / 270,- / 350,-
Due to recent decisions by the State of Hesse, the Alte Oper Frankfurt can return to concerts with full auditorium occupancy (instead of "checkerboard" occupancy) on November 1. Subscriptions for the Sunday evening series will be available again from October 6.
Abo-Service in der Alten Oper Frankfurt
Mo bis Fr 10–14 Uhr
T +49 69 1340 375